We are sure you will have seen the Education Secretary’s announcement about the return of school next week. We will communicate more fully on Friday, but wanted to give you early sight of our outline plans for next week onwards:
- Monday 4 January will be a training day for staff as planned
- Tuesday 5 to Friday 8 January, we will teach the curriculum online to all students
- Monday 11 January to Friday 15 January, Year 11/13 will come in for face to face teaching with the rest of the school online
- Tuesday 5 to Friday 15 January, vulnerable children/those of key workers may attend school to be supervised for their online learning
- Scheduled external examinations will go ahead as planned next week
We will discuss our arrangements for COVID-19 testing in Friday’s announcement.