The Bewdley School Dress Code aims to establish a sense of equality and helps to instil pride and loyalty in our school. Everyone is expected to uphold the Dress Code and establish a high standard of appearance in the school and locality. All our uniform is available to order online or by telephone from Marks & Spencer at www.mandsyourschooluniform.com including core items such as trousers/shirts.
Order Uniform Here: Marks & Spencers Uniform
Our uniform consists of:
- Black Blazer
- School clip on Tie
- Black Shoes
- White School Shirt
- Blue Polo Shirt (Summer Term only)
- Full length Tailored Black School Trousers [They must not be low rise, skinny fit lycra, tight fitting, denim/jean or jeggings. The trousers must not have external buckles, rivets, zips or logos] or knee length skirt [Pleated skirts only – straight skirts are not permitted]
- Black/Grey/White/Neutral Socks or Tights
- Black V-neck school jumper with school logo
Uniform and general appearance should be appropriate for school, your place of work, and conform with Health & Safety standards. It is therefore required that:
- Shoes should be worn that are sensible and practical i.e. low heels (no boots or trainers unless a doctor’s note is presented).
- Jewellery should not be worn or brought into school, to avoid loss, damage or injury. One pair of studs in the lobes of ears can be worn but will need to be removed for PE/Games. (No other piercings or retainers are permitted)
- Make-up, including nail varnish, is not necessary for school and if obvious will be expected to be removed.
- Jackets/Coats/Jumpers should be suitable for school and the weather conditions. Hooded jackets/jumpers/branded logo jumpers etc. are not permitted
- False/acrylic nails are not allowed to be worn in school.
- Hair – if long it should be tied back for practical lessons. Hair bands etc. should be black, white or blue (school colours). Extreme styles and colours are not acceptable; symbols, names etc. cut or dyed into hair will require a student to return home
- Other Valuables (i.e. mobile phones, iPod etc.) If they are brought into school, the school will not take responsibility for loss or damage
PE Kit consists of:
- Bewdley Technical T-Shirt
- Bewdley Socks
- Bewdley Shorts / Bewdley Skort
Optional PE Kit:
- Bewdley Leggings
- Bewdley Jogging Bottoms
- Bewdley Hoody
PE Uniform can be ordered Here: Scimitar Schools
The Sixth Form are senior members of the school and, as such, are not expected to wear the school uniform. However, you are requested to wear ‘smart casual’ dress, remembering that you are role models for younger pupils. On formal occasions it will be appreciated if dress could reflect school colours and general expectations.