Further to yesterday’s update, we now have 9 teachers in self-isolation with potential for further increase in the coming days, in addition to 2 staff with other illnesses. We also have 5 supply teachers in school today supporting us with staff absence, but their availability is becoming increasingly sparse.
As a consequence, and with deep regret, we will close to Year 7 students from Thursday 19 March until further notice. We expect that it may be necessary to close the school to Year 8 on Friday 20 March on the same basis.
In order to ensure some continuity of education and a sense of normality for our children, we will be using the following measures to offer educational provision remotely:
• Show My Homework [a student user guide will follow in due course]
• Microsoft Teams via Office 365 [a student user guide will follow in due course]
• Work booklets for each year group
• Knowledge organisers
• Remote access – https://www.bewdley.worcs.sch.uk/connect-to-bewdley/
• Subject specific software – Eedi Maths and Complete maths [please contact your maths teacher if you have forgotten your password]
Please contact our ICT technical support team should you have any password queries email@example.com